Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fishy Tales - updated!

Here are some pictures of our new obsession - the fish tank and its fishes....
It has all varieties from small sharks to neons and gold fish to a frog in it....
How and why this hobby started is a mystery to me....but fishes are really innocent creatures and that has my biggest education from this experience.
I have never had a pet in my life...but I think I'm enjoying taking care of the fish. We have lost a couple of fishes to starvation already and I am determined not to lose any more.
So as I learn about fish compatibility and fish aquarium maintenance, I'm also learning about myself - virtues that i never thought I had have come to the fore :)
I'll keep you guys updated on the progress.
Keep coming back!!!
Heres a new video - shows most of the fishes....the sunbursts, jet blacks and bala sharks with the frog hanging out in the extreme left corner :)

4 comments:

Keyo said...

maybe u will be ready for babies next?? lol

i dont see no shark babies!!! wana see them! point them out to me!
also the bottom is mighty colorful!! love it!

Punter said...

Me babies? Illegitimate? No wayssssss!!! Pehle ur turn :)

3rd and 4th pic - right hand bottom corner - baby sharks....

I love the aquarium setup too...
U can see the filter, oxygen pad, plants and the colorful cave :)

These are pics clicked by sum1 else...I'll click more and show u the frog and sharks up close :)

Until then, hold on....

Keyo said...

that frog in the video is funny..not even moving!!

Punter said...

hahaha...yea its a susth frog....only eats and hides....but its cute!